Orders, Prohibition on Reselling, and Price
The information on this site does not constitute a binding offer to sell products described on the site or to make such products available in your area. We reserve the right at any time after receipt of your order to accept or decline your order, or any portion thereof, in our sole discretion, even after your receipt of an order confirmation or after your credit card has been charged. You may not purchase any item from this site for resale by you or any other person, and you may not resell any item purchased from this site. The prices displayed on the site are quoted in both Japan YEN & U.S. dollars. In the event a product is listed at an incorrect price, we have the right to refuse or cancel orders placed for the product listed at the incorrect price, regardless of whether the order has been confirmed or your credit card charged. If your credit card has already been charged for the purchase and your order is canceled, we will issue a credit to your credit card account.
Use of Material on the Site
All content on this site (including, without limitation, text, design, graphics, logos, icons, images, audio clips, downloads, interfaces, code and software, as well as the selection and arrangement thereof), is the exclusive property of and owned by Jupiter Boutique, its licensors or its content providers and is protected by copyright, trademark and other applicable laws. You may access, copy, download and print the material contained on the site for your personal and non-commercial use, provided you do not modify or delete any copyright, trademark or other proprietary notice that appears on the material you access, copy, download or print. Any other use of content on the site, including but not limited to the modification, distribution, transmission, performance, broadcast, publication, uploading, licensing, reverse engineering, transfer or sale of, or the creation of derivative works from, any material, information, software, products or services obtained from the site, or use of the site for purposes competitive to Jupiter Boutique, is expressly prohibited. Jupiter Boutique reserves the right to refuse or cancel any person’s registration for this site, remove any person from this site or prohibit any person from using this site for any reason whatsoever. Jupiter Boutique, or its licensors or content providers, retain full and complete title to the material provided on the site, including all associated intellectual property rights, and provide this material to you under a license that is revocable at any time in Jupiter Boutique’s sole discretion. Jupiter Boutique neither warrants nor represents that your use of materials on this site will not infringe rights of third parties not affiliated with Jupiter Boutique. You may not use contact information provided on the site for unauthorized purposes, including marketing. You may not use any hardware or software intended to damage or interfere with the proper working of the site or to surreptitiously intercept any system, data or personal information from the site. You agree not to interrupt or attempt to interrupt the operation of the site in any way. Jupiter Boutique reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to limit or terminate your access to or use of the site at any time without notice. You are personally liable for any orders that you place or charges or other liabilities that you incur prior to termination. Termination of your access or use will not waive or affect any other right or relief to which Jupiter Boutique may be entitled, at law or in equity.
Items Purchased Order
- Your purchase products shall accept the other terms, etc., set forth in these Terms and Conditions or indicated on the Website, and shall place an order for products (“Order”) at the order page of the Website by entering therein and sending the name, email address, phone number and other required information of such You Information as well as the necessary details including the contents of the order. Order Information in accordance with the method designated by Our Company.
- In case, a minor under guardianship or assistance, you shall place an Order after obtaining consent from the statutory agent, guardian or assistant thereof in advance. In case, an adult ward, the guardian thereof shall place the Order.
- An Order shall become effective when your Information and Order Information reach Our Company; provided, however, such your Information and Order Information must be legible to Our Company.
- If any unclear your Information or Order Information, or an Order Information that is written in a language unreadable by Our Company reaches Our Company, the relevant Order shall not become effective and Our Company shall not be responsible to the relevant you for any loss or damage caused thereby.
- If any your Information or Order Information does not reach Our Company due to system failure, etc., then the relevant Order shall not become effective and Our Company shall not be responsible for any damage caused thereby to the relevant you.
- Upon receiving the your Information and Order Information, Our Company shall send you an email confirming our receipt thereof as well as the contents, etc., of the Order (“Order Confirmation Email”). An Order shall be completed when an Order Confirmation Email has been sent; provided, however, an Order Confirmation Email shall not represent any acceptance by Our Company of an Order from You. Once an Order has been completed, you may not alter or revoke such Order.
- In case of an Order from overseas, the Your Information and Order Information must be completed in English regardless of the country of the place of the Order.
A purchase contract between you and Our Company shall become effective when an order acceptance email reaches the relevant you. If you do not receive an order acceptance email from Our Company for any reason, the relevant purchase contract shall be deemed void without Our Company giving any notice, and Our Company shall not be responsible therefor.
Cancellation of Purchase Contract, Extinction of its Effect
If any of the following events occurs, Our Company may cancel the relevant purchase contract without giving notice or demand You:
(1) if there is false information in an Order;
(2) in case of any breach of these Terms and Conditions or other terms provided on the Website;
(3) in case of a stockout of the product ordered;
(4) in case the product ordered is to be delivered at our shop, when its You does not pick up such product within a designated or reasonable period; or
(5) if there is an error in the price or other information related to the product.
In case Our Company cancels a purchase contract pursuant, or due to any event attributable to You, Our Company may claim against such for any loss or damage (including but not limited to shipping costs, bank transfer fees, and lost earnings due to the cancellation of the purchase contract).
If a purchase contract is not formed, was cancelled or became void after an advance was paid to Our Company, all or a part of such money paid in advance (including but not limited to any advance or deposit) shall not be refunded.
All Major Credit Cards
in accordance with the provisions of this article; provided, however, an order from overseas shall be handled differently such as excepting it from consumption taxes, shipment fees and adding handling charges.
Personal checks will take 5-7 business days to clear.
For security reasons, the billing address you provide must match the registered address from your issuing bank and the billing and shipping addresses must be the same.
Our credit card system is automated and processed over a Secure Socket Layer (SSL).
Once we process your payment, you will receive a confirmation email within 12 hours.
Customers outside Japan in certain countries may be required to pay via Bank Wire transfer or Paypal with a Confirmed address.
Bank wire payment will require 5000YEN fee. Please add to your total and wire the correct amount.
*For wire transfer customers: once you submit an order, we will send you the bank information within 12-24 hours.
In case of payment through PayPal, you shall make the payment in accordance with the method designated by PayPal after the arrival of an order acceptance email so that Our Company can check the receipt of payment within three (3) business days of Our Company.
Shipping – shipping policy and other details
Our Company shall start the preparation for shipment after a credit company gives an approval.
Wired transfer , bank account (including cases that require payment of an initial deposit), you shall remit the Purchase Price, etc., by wire transfer within three (3) banking business days (in case of an order from overseas, five (5) banking business days) after the arrival of an order acceptance email so that Our Company can check the receipt of payment.
International shipment: The delivery time on international shipment will vary depending on the customs in your country.
Shipping charges will be determined by the actual weight or the dimensional weight of the package whichever is heavier.
Therefore, the shipping charge on your invoice may not be accurate.
After we receive your order, we will notify you with the correct amount.
Please wait for our confirmation email with the total wire amount before sending wire payment to us.
If you would like to get an estimate shipping quote to your location, please let us know in advance.
Also note that any orders shipped outside JAPAN are subject to duties, taxes and other fees. The buyer is responsible for all taxes in addition to the shipping and handling fees. Fees/Taxes are determined by customs officials and may vary in each country, please contact your local authorities.
In the event of any of the following cases, a delivery may be delayed. In such a case, Our Company shall not be liable for any loss or damage that may arise due to such delay:
(1) when preparation for delivery cannot be made due to the holidays of Our Company such as the year-end and New Year holidays,
(2) when a delivery is delayed due to a reason of the delivery company, or
(3) when a delivery is delayed for any other unavoidable reason.
100% Satisfaction Guarantee – Return Policy
Satisfaction with your purchase is of utmost of importance to us.
We stand behind the accuracy of all items we offer for sale and strive to provide you with a superior shopping experience.
In order to avoid unnecessary returns, please read the description of the item, view all the photos carefully and check the measurements before purchasing.
If you are unsatisfied with your purchase, we gladly accept returns under the following conditions:
1. Notify us within 3 days of receiving your item.
2. Merchandise must be unused and returned in the same condition.
3. Item must have our security tag still attached.
4. Item must be returned with the original invoice included.
5. Return shipment must be made within 3 days of original purchase delivery.
Our Company shall not accept any exchange of a product whose condition has been altered by the time it is returned due to a scratch, damage, defacement or any other reason that is not attributable to Our Company or a product that is short of any accessory or enclosure thereof or has been used (including cases where the protection film has been removed), or any exchange that was requested due to a reason attributable
- Defect in the product,
(2) Breakage or defacement of the product due to an accident during delivery.
Refunds will be processed as soon as we receive the return.
If the item is found further used or in a condition different from its original shipment, we reserve the right to refuse the return. These items will be returned to the customer.